As LoBue approaches another milestone in our growth as an organization, we are pleased to announce the promotion of Hazem Mardini to MENA Regional Director. Through hard work and dedication, Hazem has gone above and beyond to deliver 5-star client engagements with lasting results over the past10 years with LoBue. Hazem’s incredible wealth of knowledge and experience, has uniquely positioned him for long-term success - Please join us in congratulating Hazem on his new role.
With over 18 years of experience in the MENA region, Mr. Mardini has worked closely with executive management team in several programs across multiple institutions including Retail and Corporate Banking services improvement, Process Transformation, Customer Experience Optimization, Enterprise Workforce Management, Business Process Re- Engineering & Service Improvement, Customer On-Boarding and Credit Process Optimization, Organization Restructuring, Functional Analysis, and Skills Optimization.
As we translate this into numbers, Mr. Mardini was directly responsible for the following;
· Implemented a robust workforce management methodology for one of the largest Bank in Saudi Arabia and reduced annual costs by $5 million in addition to developing a comprehensive technology roadmap identifying all digital enablement initiatives for one of the Islamic banks in Kuwait.
· Rationalized corporate operating model, redesigned the organizational structure, generated annual savings of $7 million and produced recognized work reduction of over 27%across in-scope areas at Saudi Arabia’s largest bank.
· Designed and implemented key products organization including Islamic financing through digital channels for one of the top Islamic banks in GCC, reduced turnaround time by 80% creating best in market processes, increased productivity by 39%and eliminated 67% of operational activities.
· Transformed branch and operations service & process for a large Retail Bank in UAE, reduced branch staffing requirements by 25%, recued consumer operations staffing requirements by 12% and reduced average customer wait time in branches by 33%.
· Designed and implemented best in class customer experience for a large and leading bank in Oman, reduced branch staffing requirements by 24%, while branch loan sales increased by 91% and Branch customer wait times reduced by up to 34%.
For some insight on Mr. Mardini’s background, he holds a bachelor’s degree in Banking and Finance Science as well as he is Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certified from Villanova University, USA. Prior to joining the LoBue Team, he was a Senior Banker and the Head of Technology and Operations Risk with Standard Chartered Bank, Jordan.