Retail Customer Origination Optimization
Leading GCC Bank
- Enhanced customer relationships enabled by standardization of products, processes, KPIs and SLAs.
- Automatic inclusion of various “sticky” channel products at the Account Opening stage ensuring longer lasting deeper relationships with customers as well as supporting the migration of customer transactions from high cost (branch) channel to lower cost (digital / alternative) channels.
- Reducing variability and complexity of product setup resulting in improved processing efficiency and lowered turnaround times.
- Streamlining credit approval process without degrading risk mitigation and decision making parameters.
- Significant TAT and cost savings achieved in lending processes by reducing Non Value Added steps by 90%, eliminating 22% of documents and reducing required signatures by over 50%.
- Customer TAT reduced by 46% for Account Opening and 59% for Credit Cards.
- Auto Finance TATs reduced to one day from original six with Personal Finance down to two days from original four.