Process & Service Improvement
Leading US Finance Company
- Direct expense reduction of US $8,700,000 and capacity to absorb an 80% increase in volume.
- Reorganization and improved business processes resulted in reduced staff of 120 FTE.
- Establishment of a National Sales Department and sales training program to implement a focused sales strategy.
- Product Marketing group established to maintain leadership in new product development and time to market.
- Implementation of formal management process.
The entire business was redesigned, including a realignment of the organization to increase customer service, resulting in dramatically increased financial performance. Business moved from a $4 million loss to a $23 million profit in 24 months.