Manufacturer Business Turnaround
Consumer Goods Company
- Increased labor and plant utilization through better management of production and filling processes.
- Reduced manufacturing costs through higher production throughout using existing resources.
- Enhanced customer service levels through direct sales and service efforts focused on high value customers and dramatically improved “order to delivery” times.
- Improved management decision making through a comprehensive Management Information System and review process.
- Reduced investment in raw materials 40% with an aggressive materials management program.
Within the year the operation went from a USD loss of $1,500,000 to a running rate profit of USD $3,000,000.