International Private Bank
Major Money Center Bank, Asia Pacific Location
- All processes were reviewed and rationalized.
- The realignment of investment and business potential in one area resulted in a 40% reduction of direct costs in that area.
- Sales support and operations were realigned to free up capacity for additional sales.
- Sales process was formalized with clearly communicated targets and goals.
- Spans of control were increased to eliminate the numerous one on one reporting structures throughout the institution.
- FTE savings of 20% was achieved.