Improved Processing Network
The following programs were implemented for the National Operations Group:
- Standardized Process flows for all business channels (Retail, Wholesale & Correspondent).
- Standard Position Descriptions.
- Standard Organization Structure.
- Skills Assessment and Training Program based on new job functions.
- Service Level Agreements established for internal and external services.
- Self Monitoring Program developed to address compliance and quality objectives.
- Management Process defining critical success factors supporting the business goals of productivity, service delivery, profitability and quality.
Additionally, the following quantitative results were realized:
- A 34% productivity improvement.
- $3,032,400 Annualized Salary Expense reduction.
- A 20% reduction in Cost per Loan.
- A 100% increase in Funded Loans/FTE
- The program self-funded in less than six (6) months.