Global Infrastructure Improvement
International Specialty Bank
- Completed system implementation bringing new system into full production.
- Produced written procedures to satisfy Federal Bank regulator exceptions.
- Implemented a simplified systems architecture resulting in increased productivity.
- Assisted in outsourcing RFP negotiations resulting in lowering successful bid by 20%..
- $1,650,000 savings per annum associated with operations support and portfolio management.
Successful implementation of the new system eliminated costly processing runs. The newly automated environment, combined with documented procedures and processing standards, presented a downsizing opportunity and satisfied federal examination requirements. Capability for a 50% volume growth built into the process.