Corporate Trade Services Operations
International Commercial Bank
Rationalization of all trade process flows, streamlining operations and improving timeliness and cost effectiveness of service delivery. A 30% productivity improvement and 99% same day service on all transactions was achieved based on:
- Creation, approval and implementation of all process recommendations developed as “best practices”.
- Creation of a new organization structure reflecting market requirements and customer service demands.
- Identification of the requisite skills for each new position within the restructured organization and completion of a skills inventory of the current staff to match current skills to skills required; training of all staff accordingly.
- Determination of management information needs, including review and evaluation of existing MIS and enhancement of reports.
- Development of capacity/resource utilization plans and production standards based on product volumes and processing standards.
- Creation of bank and customer service delivery standards.
- Creation of “priority” services for high revenue “gold card” customers.