Community Banking Model Implementation
Leading Financial Services Organization: Asia-Pacific
- Sales and Service integration was achieved through organizational restructuring, functional area creation and redesign, and reconfiguring staff goals to emphasize relationship selling.
- All branch processes were reviewed and rationalized with a 45% reduction in the number of process handoffs and a 35% reduction in the number of associated documents to drive time savings.
- Branch network was reconfigured under Community Banking Model with newly formed management positions.
- Customer branch wait times in piloted community decreased by greater than 20% versus pre-rollout figures.
- Technology enhancements were instituted to drive employee empowerment at the first point of customer contact in branches while centralizing non-customer facing activities.
- A 15% FTE savings was realized with a structured plan to reach 24% within 12 months.
- Community Banking Model was approved for entire network rollout by client management.