Bank-Wide Organizational Restructuring
Leading MENA Bank
- Improved customer focus and service delivery. Designed and achieved clear separation of front office customer facing responsibilities from back office and support functions which allowed for total customer focus.
- Created consistency and standardization across Operations, IT and support functions. Activities included consolidation of all Operations, Administration and IT functions into Shared Services units. Additionally all budgeting, planning, training, recruiting and risk activities were merged into appropriate support groups.
- Costs optimized. Restructuring activities achieved greater than USD15MM run rate savings.
- Significantly improved span of controls. Spans were optimized across the entire organization including the top line reporting from 17 to 10.
- Functions consolidated. Over 150 misaligned functions were consolidated into organizations including IT, Process Operations, Administration Services, Enterprise Project Delivery, Human Resources, Strategy, Risk and Finance.
- Forced end to end accountability. Restructuring created focused points of customer, cost and process accountability across all major functions bank wide.